Working within the newly consolidated Leasing Team the TPC will report into The TPC team Leader delivering the administrative function across the wider Leasing Team
- Ability to manage workload to deliver end to end customer journey across AST and CH business
- Excellent people skills with clear ability to communicate, delivering excellent service ensuring a frictionless journey
- Excellent team working skills flexing to the business needs
- Possess excellent customer service skills with ability to handle customer rental queries
- Work with external partners to deliver referencing process
· Work with the TPC Team Leader to ensure all processes are completed to ensure business risk is mitigated
· Work within relevant deposit schemes to ensure all deposits are registered appropriately
· Follow up with all administrative tasks as required
· Complete all office duties as required
· Provide references for tenants as required
· Awareness of legal and legislative requirements in relation to the Industry
· Carry out apartment walks to ensure standards are met that support the Lease up of DSQ
· Through RealPage software carry out the tenancy administration process for the AST business
· Serve as the point of contact for residents and customers through the tenancy progression journey
· Work with the CLA team to provide expertise for all tenancy related queries
· Work with the CLA team to deliver the correct RTR process
· Manage all TDS
· Ensure detailed notes are kept on Realpage to reflect tenancy administration and mitigate business risk
· Support the Leasing Team with all tenancy related administrative duties as required
· Support the Bookings Admin role with all CH paperwork as required
· Deliver Business performance against AST and CH AST generation
· Deliver workflow of administrative functions that is aligned to man power and supports best in class customer journey
· Provide same day turn around on all rental queries to ensure delivery of customer journey
Experience and key skills
- Experience within BTR or Corporate Housing business
- Experience of administrative role using AST
- Excellent IT skills with experience of PMS
- Willing to be based at the office 5 days a week if required.
- Flexible working hours to include evenings and weekends.
Your recruiter for this role is Cam Bridger, Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs like these. Cam is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to considered please ‘apply now’.
We are here to support recruitment in the fitness industry and have produced videos on CV writing, interview preparation, guides to fitness jobs and many more that can be seen on our blogs or on our YouTube channel, click on a couple of examples below to check them out.
CV Writing - https://youtu.be/9CWgVTOjIb0
Interview Preparation - https://youtu.be/A4ROFccAkZc
Find many more at - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTNe7cM-amgJSXJfCY6jS8Q/videos
Interview Prep - https://www.loverecruitmentgroup.com/blog/posts/21131-the-definitive-guide-to-an-interview-in-the-fi...
Why Work in Fitness - https://www.loverecruitmentgroup.com/blog/posts/19855-why-work-in-fitness-the-definitive-guide
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.