Front Of House Assistant in London - Boom Cycle
£11.05 per hour
Positions available at all London Studios - Battersea, Monument and Hammersmith
Various contracted hours available
An amazing fitness industry job!
London's original indoor cycling studio, Boom Cycle is a party on a bike! We believe your workouts should be a time when you switch off and leave the rest of the world at the door. We turn the lights down low, crank up the world-class sound system and take you on our ‘party on a bike’ experience. Here, it’s never about how you look, but all about how you feel. No numbers, no competition, just fun!
- Delivering an exceptional client experience and upholding our brand standards at all times while on shift.
- Greeting clients, checking them in and getting them prepped for class
- Report to the Studio Manager daily regarding facilities, customer service, classes, stock and sales.
- Hitting individual sales KPIs that support overall Studio performance.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of all Boom Cycle pricing, membership and promotional offers.
- Building rapport with clients and advising them on packages & memberships that best suit their individual needs.
- Maintaining the friendly, vibrant in-studio atmosphere that Boom Cycle is renowned for.
- Working in our Shake bar, making protein shakes for customers to refuel after their session.
- Responding to emails/phone calls regarding customer queries.
- Speak passionately about Boom Cycle with our customers and get involved with classes and the community.
- Customer calls - checking in with customers before & after their first sessions to gain feedback and help prescribe them the most suitable membership option.
- Light cleaning and maintenance before and after the studio open as well as between classes.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including early mornings/evenings and weekends.
- Shift times vary but can start as early as 5:30am and finish as late as 9:30pm
- Great customer service skills: Friendly, approachable, passionate and energetic.
- Confident in learning about the Boom Cycle brand, product and clients, with the ability to adapt and multi-task on busy shifts.
- Good all round communication skills with clients, colleagues and management.
- Strong eye for detail with cleanliness and ability to carry out light cleaning duties such as: hoovering, mopping, cleaning shoes, wiping down mirrors and bikes, rolling towels and laundry duties.
- Confidence in making follow-up sales calls to new customers and the ability to help find a suitable membership for them and convert them into an ongoing clients.
- Active and able to lift and move stock and gym equipment when necessary.
- Passionate about the fitness world in general and specifically the amazing results that group exercise can provide
- Basic administrative skills and ability to learn how to use new systems and software.
- Free gym membership across the whole of United Fitness Brands (KOBOX, Boom Cycle, Barrecore & Triyoga).
Candidates must be 18 or over to apply
Please Note: This is a list of general aspects of the role but this may change occasionally with time in relation to any changes within our structure and procedure and applicants should have the ability to learn new skills and adapt accordingly over time.