Club Manager in London - Fantastic Boutique Fitness Club
£35k + Strong bonus scheme
We are searching for a talented individual looking to take that next step within the fitness industry for this exciting role with a Global Boutique Fitness Brand in London. We are looking for someone that goes above and beyond and is passionate about service and growing a fitness brand. A strong applicant for this role must be passionate about fitness, sales and managing a team. We are looking for an individual with a commercial mindset, who has a strong history of hitting targets and KPIs.
Our client are a fitness brand who are recognised across the world, with over 1,000 locations worldwide and over a million members. Our client promote real results with the use of technology and science to ensure members are gaining optimal results from each workout. Our client promotes inclusivity and equality, ensuring that everyone receives a fantastic experience from the minute they walk through the door to when they leave.
This is a gym job that requires an individual who is passionate about fitness, service and product and is incredibly hands on and prepared to lead from the front. You must have a real passion for the industry and enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience.
This is an opportunity to advance your career, work within a fantastic team and inspiring atmosphere and truly demonstrate your skills. Progression is key within our clients framework and are consistently looking to help team members grow and thrive!
- Leading and coordinating all sales activities
- Responsible for meeting all KPIS, targets and revenue
- Manage and improve studio sales and budgets
- Manage, train and develop a fantastic team
- Develop a high-energy culture throughout the studio
- Deliver exceptional member experience
What are we looking for?
- Strong Sales experience is a must!
- Management experience within the health and fitness industry
- A strong work ethic - passionate about service and delivery
- Dedication and willingness to go above and beyond
- Leadership and the ability to inspire others
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
Your recruiter for this role is Becky Hopkinson, Account Manager at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Becky is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’. Please note that only applicants matching the strict criteria above will be contacted as part of the recruitment process.