Swim Operations Manager - Bring swimming to children in schools
£22.5k-25k (dependant on experience)
We are excited to be working with an organisation that are on a mission to get as many children as possible engaged in physical activity! By providing innovative delivery and training from highly trained staff, each session leaves the children excited to learn new skills and get active
The Swim Operations Manager will be working on an established and expanding swim programme where the organisation look to bring swimming to children in schools.
As Swim Operations Manager, you will be responsible for improving efficiency and increasing the impact of the swim programme while managing the programme’s overall operations. You will oversee elements, including maintaining and developing relationships with partner schools, ensuring the programme is delivered to the highest standards, supporting swim teachers and lifeguards and providing quality assurance
- Must have worked with children in a swim teaching environment in the past (Ideally Primary school).
- Experience in the leisure industry as an Operations Manager may be advantageous
- Be incredibly personable and supportive of the children and staff and will be able to demonstrate excellent rapport building skills.
- Very strong swim curriculum knowledge as well as health and safety.
- Must have level 1, ideally level 2 teaching
Good to knows:
- This is primarily an operations role where you'll oversee multiple sites in the local area but there may be some swim lesson delivery
Your recruiter for this role is Rachel Finnis, Account Manager at Love Care Recruitment. You can get in touch with her or simply by applying directly to the role.