Part Time: 24 hours a week Weds - Fri 9-5.30
This exciting part-time HR Generalist role offers a unique opportunity to contribute towards shaping company culture and being an integral part of the dynamic team.
About the Role: HR Generalist - Part Time
We are currently seeking a proactive and experienced HR Generalist to join our Wilmslow-based client's team on a part-time basis. This role is critical in supporting the organization's various HR functions, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, and HR policies, ensuring to contribute positively to our workplace environment.
- Processing of new starters, including Proof of Right to Work in the UK checks, information gathering and collating, drawing up contracts and offer letters, sending IT requests, processing on payroll.
- Processing of contract changes, including sending out letters, updating on payroll and with IT
- Processing of leavers, including sending out letters, updating on payroll and with IT, exit interviews?
- Ensuring all Young workers have a Risk Assessment on file
- Filing on employee personnel files
- Dealing with reference requests
- Conducting reference requests for potential employees?
- Control of DBS checks – monitoring all completed
- Scanning in of physical letters such as DEAs, AEO, Child Maintenance letters
- Chasing up of signed documents with line managers
- Processing uniform orders (approving those requested online from clubs?)
- Conduct payroll checks and audits where necessary?
- Note taking for HR cases
- Training up HODs and GMs new to the business on all things HR admin
- Building relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Building strong relationships with HR Business Partners
- Run the staff lottery
- Monitor the HR email inbox and action emails as needed
What's on Offer:
- Training and development opportunities that will enable you to advance as far as your talent and determination will take you
- Offering you the opportunity to study and achieve your level 3,5 & 7 CIPD
- 28 days holiday including public/bank holidays
- Free gym membership with a plus one and children under 15, plus 2 discounted memberships for family members or friends
- Workplace pension scheme
- Discount on retail and café products
If you have a passion for fitness and admin with drive to succeed, this is the role for you!Your recruiter for this role is Cam Bridger, Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs like these. Cam is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to considered please ‘apply now’.Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.