Leasing Associate - temp contract
30K Basic Salary per annum
Temp contract starting End of Feb - End of Oct
37.5 hours a week
We are so excited to be recruiting for this leasing associate position for a leading property company in the UK. This is an amazing leasing associate job for an ambitious candidate who is extremely keen to start a career in property. My client is one of the largest property companies in the UK and are now looking to expand their team in Wembley.
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual, the leasing associate will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day running and oversee the administration aspects of the leasing team. You must have a strong phone manner and be comfortable completing multiple calls a day to support the leasing team. The ideal candidates must possess excellent communication, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to build trust and rapport, quickly and genuinely
- Enthusiastic and proactive in their approach
- Fantastic customer service
- Comfortable completing multiple phone calls a day. No cold calling involved all leads will be inbound.
- Ideally some receptionist, sales, customer service or PA/admin experience previously - preferably 6 months
- Must be available to work both days of the weekend, usual shift patterns will be 9:30-6, 10:30-7, 10-5.
- Support the other leasing associates and work within the team to be flexible for their needs.
- Dealing with all new enquiries via phone/email or face to face including recommending the best package to support them.
Your recruiter for this role is Cam Bridger Account Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role below. Love Recruitment are a fitness recruitment agency, specialising in hundreds of fitness jobs in the UK like these. Cam is a health and fitness recruitment specialist for the whole fitness sector and if keen to be considered please ‘apply now’.
We are here to support recruitment in the fitness industry and have produced videos on CV writing, interview preparation, guides to fitness jobs and many more that can be seen on our blogs or on our YouTube channel, click on a couple of examples below to check them out.
CV Writing - https://youtu.be/9CWgVTOjIb0
Interview Preparation - https://youtu.be/A4ROFccAkZc
Find many more at - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTNe7cM-amgJSXJfCY6jS8Q/videos
Interview Prep - https://www.loverecruitmentgroup.com/blog/posts/21131-the-definitive-guide-to-an-interview-in-the-fitness-industry-for-your-dream-health-and-fitness-job
Why Work in Fitness - https://www.loverecruitmentgroup.com/blog/posts/19855-why-work-in-fitness-the-definitive-guide
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.