Senior Studio Manager – Boutique Fitness Studio
£35k + bonus
We are recruiting for a senior studio manager for boutique operator in the health and fitness industry. This is an extremely exciting concept with a number of sites across the U.K.
As the Studio Manager, you'll be managing the club as your own. Within the company framework your job is to create an exercise environment where all members walk in inspired and leave with a huge smile on their face! They have member experience and club culture at the heart of everything they do.
This role requires an individual who is passionate about fitness, service and product and is incredibly hands on and prepared to lead from the front. You must have a real passion for the industry and enjoy motivating members and creating a world class fitness experience.
The ideal person:
- Will have experience as a GM within a boutique studio.
- Experience managing a large team in a fast-paced environment and have a track record of people development
- Managing a team to deliver KPI’s and marketing targets!
- Have incredible standards and have a very strong command of health and safety practices within a gym.
- Have an entrepreneur flair
The company is expanding significantly over the next 2-4 years. Being fitness qualified and a background in teaching classes/ previous general manager experience would also be advantageous.
Your recruiter for this role is Tom Trout, Recruitment Director at Love Recruitment and can be contacted simply by applying for this role. Tom and Love Recruitment specialise in recruitment for the whole fitness sector and if keen to considered please 'Apply Now’
If you are keen to be considered for this role please apply ASAP as interviews can be arranged promptly.